This unique, fresh and completely retooled curriculum was inspired by the founding partners of the ICC, industry leaders and clients to deliver talent to the marketplace, and to give them what they were asking for, which was better talent, faster! Each year the program adapts, improves and advances to make sure that the experience continues to be relevant and innovative.
- Fully-accredited, liberal arts degree, providing a well-rounded, rigorous, real-world and relevant student experience.
- The only accredited industrial design major offered by any evangelical Christian university.
- Better preparation for a diverse job market by delivering four disciplines for each student, creating a rich portfolio and more opportunities.
- Consumer product design
- Transportation design
- Architectural interior space design
- Architectural exterior space design
- Students obtain prerequisite courses during the freshman and sophomore years on Cedarville's main campus, experiencing all that main campus has to offer.
- Industrial and Innovative Design majors will attend class in the "craft-specific", working studio setting at the International Center for Creativity studios in Powell, Ohio (about 55 minutes from campus) during the junior and senior years.
- Students are considered "off-campus" students and live near the studio.
- Cedarville supervises the academic process and student life.
- All payments and accreditation are administered through Cedarville.
- The degree is awarded by Cedarville.
- Students continue and grow their spiritual life development while at the ICC.
- Students are also taught more than just design throughout their ICC experience. Students are challenged with business, marketing, sales, networking and career building workshops, exercises and presentations by ICC staff and visiting guests.
- Columbus is home to world-class design firms and corporations, and students will be exposed to working professionals through guests appearances at the ICC and through site visits throughout the region.