Kirt Moritz — Adjunct Professor, Entrepreneurship
Kirt is an entrepreneur, married 19 years, father of Morgan, strategic leader, analytical, and marketing professional. Kirt has 20+ years experience overseeing new product introductions, brand launches, and multi-million dollar direct marketing campaigns. His analytical, yet customer-focused approach has proved successful for both startup companies and multinational corporations. Acquiring customers is Kirt’s passion. He’s used his creative and analytical talents overseeing multichannel advertising campaigns while at JPMorgan Chase, Fourthchannel, Max Rack, Inc. and is currently the President and Co-founder of the online e-Retailer “Nayked Apparel” that has gone from startup to $2.5MM in sales in only 2 years.
Education and Credentials
- MBA, University of Dayton, coursework in Marketing
- B.A., Otterbein University, concentrating in Finance
- Favorite places to visit: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and anyplace with my family near an ocean.
- Hobbies: Board Member of “Walk with a Doc,” Area Committee Member of Young Life. Love for the outdoors, hiking, canoeing, and fishing. Passion for watching soccer, the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Browns.
- Why Cedarville: The excitement that The International Center for Creativity has brought to Columbus, Ohio and their partnership with Cedarville University is a unique and compelling opportunity to bring my faith and passion for business together. Like myself, business professionals, educators, and students want to be part of this excitement. To see a student grow in their God-given gifts of design, then apply these gifts with a faith-based foundation is awe-inspiring.