The problems that face today’s innovation business leaders and entrepreneurs is more challenging that ever before. Solutions need to be developed to address more complex challenges and need to be done at an ever accelerating pace. This doesn’t just require new tools. It also requires new thinking.
The ICC has patterned with Cedarville Unvieristy’s School of Business Administration to offer an Innovation and Entrepreneurship concentration inside of the university’s fully online Master of Business Administration program. This new partnership explores the intersections of design, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, and sustainable business modeling to develop a leadership mindset to solve the complex opportunities in today’s demanding marketplace.
For more details and to begin your application please click here.
M.B.A. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program Highlights:
*Accredited — Cedarville’s M.B.A. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
*Pending final approval by the Higher Learning Commission.
- General Business Knowledge – You’ll develop a strong business foundation through general coursework:
- Accounting for Business Executives
- Biblical and Theological Foundations for Graduate Study (may be waived for prior credits)
- Executive Financial Management
- Information Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Managerial Data Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Focused Expertise – You’ll take four Innovation and Entrepreneurship courses, giving you the tools you need to succeed:
- Business Modeling and New Venture Creation
- Design Thinking Principles for Innovation
- Emerging Opportunities for Innovation
- Putting Ideas Into Action