The ICC is a creativity think tank that exists to inspire creative confidence and to produce relevant thinking and creative problem-solving skills for all of our program graduates. This is made possible through the generosity of our advisory board members and hiring entities, who work with us to provide critical improvements to our course offerings.
If you are a design professional, retired or active, an entrepreneur, or a practitioner in a creativity-related field, we would be honored to hear from you!
- The advisory board will meet in person two to three times per year, mostly at our "Design Farm" in northwest Columbus. We will occasionally meet via conference call.
- Your feedback will be requested on current projects, planning, student portfolio review and on venturing opportunities.
- Each board member will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement due to the confidential and proprietary nature of our work, and a conflict of interest disclosure.
- Board terms are a requested "rolling" two-year term.
- There is no financial commitment or fundraising responsibilities, however, the ICC has a rich "sponsored project" program, and board members will be asked to identify opportunities for future sponsored projects.
Thank you in advance for considering joining the ICC Advisory Board program and we look forward to hearing from you.